Who can reserve a tee time?
Weekend Lottery No-Shows
- If a member cannot fulfill an assigned lottery time, they must cancel the tee time no later than 5:00 PM the day before the allotted tee time(s).
- Late cancellations will result in a $20 No-Show Fee per player slot, charged to the Member that put in the lottery request.
- To avoid No-Show Fees, the pro shop will require an exact headcount for each allotted time.
- If an allotted tee time has less than three 7-Day Members, it will also result in a $20 No-Show Fee per player slot charged to the Member that put in the lottery request.
- A representative of the group completes one form for each desired day of play (Saturday, Sunday or holiday) that lists:
- The names and member numbers of group
- The day of play
- The desired tee time
- Once the lottery window has closed, club staff will assign a Lottery Ball to each lottery request for each day (The Lottery). We will put all of the Lottery Balls into a hopper and draw the Lottery Balls one by one. This will become the “Lottery Order” for assigning tee times for that particular day.
- The club staff will assign tee times as close as possible to the members preferred tee time frame, by order of The Lottery.
- Not every Member will receive a tee time within their preferred tee time range. The Lottery order will ultimately determine how and when the tee times are assigned.
- The group should be a foursome and have at least three Golf-type members.
- If a group has only three members, the staff reserves the right to fill the empty slot.
- If your name is drawn and your group cannot play, you must notify the pro shop by the Thursday preceding the weekend.
- Only one lottery form per group per day is allowed. To request times for both Saturday and Sunday, complete one form for each day.
- To keep play moving for everyone, each group is expected to keep pace with the other golfers. If your group is unable to do so, it may not participate in the following week’s lottery.
- Any lottery form not drawn will go on a waiting list and be assigned a time if:
- There is a cancellation before the Tuesday call-in.
- There are times available after the Tuesday call-in.
- Failure to keep a tee time reservation or cancel in advance are subject to a cancellation /no-show fee and/or loss of future reservation privileges.
Winter weekend starting times
Weekday starting times remain the same.
Due to high volume of play, impending frost delays and to accommodate more players on weekend mornings, we will run Shotgun Starts at 10am (or when the frost clears), beginning the first weekend in December and ending the last weekend in February. The procedure to reserve a hole for the shotgun is as follows:
- 7Day Golf and Golf Fit&Play members may continue to use the lottery procedure.
- All members except for Play and 1Fit members may begin to call in for a reservation in the shotgun beginning Tuesdays at 9am