Receive personalized instruction from our experienced skateboard instructors. Our experienced instructors will assess the skill level of the skater to create an individual program for that skater. We welcome the very beginners ages 6 and older through an experienced skater level to sign up for lessons. Each lesson is 50 minutes long and must be paid prior to the start of the lesson.
- Four/Eight pack of lessons must be purchased at the same time to get savings.
- Lessons must be used within one year of purchase.
- Lessons may be rescheduled by calling or emailing Columbia SportsPark at least 48 hours prior to the lesson or the lesson will be billed.
- Customer no-shows will be billed regular rates for the lesson.
- Refunds are not available for private lesson purchases.
- A copy of the Columbia SportsPark/SkatePark Release Agreement must be filled out completely and signed by the student’s parent/guardian and must be on file at Columbia SportsPark.
- Protective gear is required during the lesson and is available for rent, students are encouraged to bring their own equipment
- Instructors will clean, sanitize and disinfect ALL equipment provided to the students before and after each lesson.
- The Instructor will work with individual students to arrange lesson schedules.
- Participants showing any symptoms of illness will be asked to leave immediately.