- Village board: 3
- CA board: 1
Save the date:
- Wednesday, March 1-Tuesday, March 21: Candidate petitions are available at Claret Hall.
- Tuesday, March 21: Deadline for nomination petitions, candidate statements, and headshots by electronic transmission to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org at noon.
- Wednesday, April 12: Candidate forum will be held on Zoom from 7-9pm.
- Saturday, April 22: Election Day! In-person voting is open at Claret Hall from 9am-3pm.
[Updated 4/25] All candidates with asteriks next to their names are elected in 2023.
- River Hill village board (3 openings)
- Carlos Acker (272)
- Mark Combs (372)*
- David Donovan (260)
- Moe Imran (317)*
- Rob Mekelburg (369)*
- Muyiwa Odeniyide (240)
- CA Board of Directors (1 opening)
- Eric Greenberg (347)*
- Dipper Wettstein (290)
Who can vote:
- All residents 18 years old and older are eligible to vote.
How to vote:
- You can vote via absentee ballot or in person.
- Residents may make their requests for absentee ballots in writing (via email at email@example.com or letter) through April 12 or in person at Claret Hall through April 21. You can learn more about that process here.
Save the date:
- Saturday, April 2-Wednesday, April 12: Period to receive written and in-person requests for absentee ballots.
- Saturday, April 2-Friday, April 21: Period to return absentee ballots in-person or by mail to Claret Hall.
- Friday, April 21: All absentee ballots must be received at Claret Hall by midnight.
- Saturday, April 22: Election day! In-person voting is open at Claret Hall from 9am-3pm. There will also be a free paper shredding and electronics recycling event happening from 9am-12pm.
Have a question about how to run or vote?
For more information, visit the River Hill Community Association website.