- Village board: 3
- CA board: 1
Save the date:
- Friday, February 24: Candidate packets may be picked up at Linden Hall (Mon and Fri: 8am-3pm. Tues, Wed and Thurs: 8am-7pm).
- Wednesday, March 1 to Tuesday, March 21: Nomination petitions may be submitted to Linden Hall during normal business hours. Candidates will need at least 10 resident signatures with the petition.
- Tuesday, March 21: Nomination petitions are due at Linden Hall by 12pm.
- Friday, March 24: Candidate statements (max 150 words) are due by 12pm.
[Updated 4/25] All candidates with asteriks next to their names are elected in 2023.
[Updated 3/22] This year, there are three open seats up for a vote on the Dorsey’s Search village board, and the village received three candidate nominations. One nomination was received for one opening to represent Dorsey’s Search on the CA Board of Directors. Since it’s an uncontested race, there won’t be an election in 2023. You can still stay involved in your community by visiting the Dorsey’s Search Community Association website and subscribing to the e-newsletter for the latest updates.
- Village board (3 openings)
- Luke Menefee*
- Derek Carey*
- Crissy Simpson*
- CA Board of Directors (1 opening)
- Chris Fuchs*
Who can vote:
- Owners or renters in compliance with Dorsey’s Search covenants.
- Renters/Tenants must have proof of residency as of March 1, 2023 (i.e. driver’s license, utility bill).
- One vote is permitted per property.
How to vote:
- You can vote online, in-person or via mail-in absentee ballot.
- If you prefer to have the absentee ballot mailed to you, call the village office at 410-730-4005. Ballots can be placed in the exterior mailbox at Linden Hall, mailed to Linden Hall or brought to the office.